Welcome back to our new arts area, Artisan Square. We are looking for local artists to sell their original, designed and produced work. We strive to include quality and unique work. Our goal is to include artwork that is accessible to a diverse buying audience and available in a variety of price points. No sell-through items. Prints of photography, drawings, painting and printmaking may be sold if original work is also present. Examples of work we would like to have; Mixed and Digital Media, Drawing, Fine Crafts, Glass, Jewelry (metal/stone), Beadwork, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Metal Work, Culinary Arts.
- Receipt of booth fee by Bloomington Heritage Days is considered a commitment to participate. The booth fee is not refundable unless hardship is determined by the festival committee.
- The Festival will take place rain or shine. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather. Bloomington Heritage Days will not be responsible for damage to work due to weather or unrelated incidents.
- All work must be original art, designed and produced by the accepted artist.
- Artists must be present to exhibit Saturday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. You are invited to stay later if possible.
- Artists are responsible for collecting and reporting all taxes.
- Artists are responsible for proper insurance and protection of work and set-up.
- The Bloomington Heritage Days committee reserves the right to make a determination on any of the above rules. It is our exclusive right to accept or reject any applicant as it deems necessary and may remove all or part of an exhibit that is determined to be noncompliant of festival rules.
Registration for 2018 food vendors will open soon.