Welcome back to Bloomington Heritage Days! We have always valued the relationships with our community non-profit partners, and we are excited to welcome you back again this year! Our goal is to engage the community and spread the message of the great work you and your organizations are doing.
- Receipt of booth fee by Bloomington Heritage Days is considered a commitment to participate. The booth fee is not refundable unless hardship is determined by the festival committee.
- The Festival will take place rain or shine.There will be no refunds due to inclement weather. Bloomington Heritage Days will not be responsible for damage to work due to weather or unrelated incidents.
- Participants must provide their own tents, tables and chairs.
- If you require electricity, please let us know.
- Representatives must be present to set-up Saturday morning by 11:00 am, and remain in-site until 6:00 pm. You are invited to stay later if possible.
- The Bloomington Heritage Days committee reserves the right to make a determination on any of the above rules. It is our exclusive right to accept or reject any applicant as it deems necessary and may remove all or part of an exhibit that is determined to be noncompliant of festival rules.